Bypass0r for Mac lets you do cool stuff like open anything downloaded for the internet (without a password), or change hidden settings. It was designed for school computers that block changing settings and downloading apps.
- Install most software downloaded from the Internet without an administrator password
- Use the fast user switcher to log out without closing your apps
- Change hidden finder settings
- Add spacers to the dock
- Change your desktop background
- Change other appearance options
- Change function key behavior
- Sign in to iCloud
A Free Version is available that does not have the following extra features:
- Automatically patch downloads
- Set a keyboard shortcut to open the fast user switcher
- Get access to new features before they are released in the free version
License is valid for 9 months
End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Bypass0r
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and tyler58546.com
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Bypass0r software (“Software”) directly from tyler58546.com or indirectly through a tyler58546.com authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Bypass0r software. It provides a license to use the Bypass0r software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the Bypass0r software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the Bypass0r software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by tyler58546.com herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any tyler58546.com updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
tyler58546.com hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Bypass0r software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Bypass0r software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Bypass0r software.
You are not permitted to:
– Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
– Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
– Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
– use the Software for any purpose that tyler58546.com considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
tyler58546.com shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of tyler58546.com.
tyler58546.com reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to tyler58546.com.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
If you get an “Unidentified Developer” error message, follow these steps to fix it:
- Open terminal
- Type in the following: (be sure to add a space at the end and don’t press enter)
xattr -d com.apple.quarantine
- Drag and drop the app into the terminal window from finder
- Press enter
- Try to open the app again